COVID-19 Appointment & Health Confirmation Form
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, we have to practice high levels of hygiene to protect both our staff and clients. We require all clients to complete the form below, 24 hours before your appointment time and confirm compliance with the government requirements.
Procedures for your appointment:
- ☎️ Please do not come into the salon to book appointments, use telephone, email or our contact form to contact us.
- ❌ If you are experiencing any signs of COVID-19 symptoms please reschedule your appointment. These include fever, persistent cough/sore throat, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, flu-like symptoms or a runny nose.
- ✅ The salon entrance is as usual but we ask that you arrive no more than 2/3 mins early to your appointment. We are minimising waiting inside the salon to reduce numbers and therefore reduce the risk of cross-infection in the reception area from other clients. To help us achieve this we have reduced the seating available in reception and ask that if you see clients at the desk or in reception please wait outside until reception advise you to enter.
- ✅ Hand sanitiser is available. We request that you sanitise your hands on arrival and on departure.
- ✅ Please wear appropriate PPE (a face mask), if you do not have one this can be provided at a small cost. Extra PPE can be worn by both client and therapist if so required.
- ✅ We kindly ask that you leave other family members, children or friends behind and that they do not attend your appointment unless you need assistance for a disability. Leave as many belongings/accessories in your car or bring as little as you can into the salon.
- ???? We respectfully ask clients to use their own toilet facilities before you attend your appointment. We are a small salon with limited toilet facilities. If our facilities must be used please ask a member of staff.
- ???? Card payments preferable.
Your health and well-being are hugely important to us at Younger Beauty and we would like to thank you all for your patience at this time. Stay safe.